Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT and Admin Officer
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the building, both inside and outside,
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Monitoring energy usage and consumption and making recommendations or policies to limit expenses in this area.
- Overseeing administrative and support functions; for example, outlining the duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant.
- Coordinating different departments to ensure efficiency.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Support the design, development and deployment of common computer systems and processes across facilities.
- Select, test and deploy client hardware solutions to satisfy business users
- Perform preventative maintenance and build proactive solutions to pre-empt issues.
- Report on the status of projects and maintain activity logs.
- Log, prioritize and route problems and questions to Head IT.
- Track problems through resolution and notifies users of final outcomes.
- Initiate escalation procedures when required.
- Maintain problem/ resolution database.
- Provide notifications to users as required.
- Develop technical and user documentation and provide training on computer use procedures.
- Identify and implement process improvements in areas of responsibility.
- Provide on call after hours support as part of team rotation.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.