The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO), is a global charity dedicated exclusively to issues of humanitarian safety and to the operation of NGO Safety Offices (NSO) in volatile or insecure contexts. INSO Nigeria aims to support safety awareness and safety management capabilities amongst NGOs within Nigeria.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team as:
Job Title: IT Assistant
Location: Abuja (with punctual travels to NE)
- The purpose of this position is to ensure the IT and Internet need of all INSO staff are efficiently met. The IT Assistant also supports for basic administration management, such as procurement and purchases of IT related items. This position reports to the INSO Logistic Officer.
- The IT Assistant position is a highly rewarding role, offering a unique opportunity to work in a close-knit team giving support in relation to the provision of safety services to the NGO community.
- Conception, preparation and implementation of the office IT set-up, under the supervision of the Logistic Officer.
- Ensure all INSO users have access to all relevant licensed software, including antivirus, office, GIS software.
- Assess the security threat to INSO IT systems and ensure it is appropriately mitigated.
- Ensure that emails and key electronic files are backed up once a month.
- Support the Logistic Officer in all IT related Task
- Ensure INSO Internet maximum performance