Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is part of the fast growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and other part of Africa, established over 40 years with ties in Asia and the Middle East. They are into FMCG products which includes; Tyres, Food and Beverages, and Paper.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Network administration and database Management, Network Troubleshooting.
- Ability to analyse system problems, monitor and ensure IT equipment run smoothly.
- Ability to perform regular system maintenance and schedule system backups via the external network backup solution.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Providing technical support across the company.