Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Assist in implementing IT Strategies, policies and procedures
- Plan, design and maintain data networks and servers
- Administer day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implement LAN/WAN maintenance and Management procedures
- Implement relational database management software (e.g. SQL Server) and SQL with windows XP/Unit client/server environment
- Support and maintain computer software systems
- Create accounts for new users in the company's active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Install client/server applications and essential software patches then carry out any required maintenance of applications and identify compatibility issues
- Check out new computers on arrival and install as appropriate
- Assist in maintenance of computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used.
- Assist Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Keep a log of all technical faults and respond as necessary