Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer- Systems Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Position's primary focus may be in the areas of computer, network, telecoms operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management. Performs a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services.
- Monitors, operates, or coordinates and assists others in the operation of computer hardware, software, network, telecoms and peripherals in order to achieve desired results. Utilizes computer equipment, software and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of customer assistance, production job processing, equipment maintenance and repair and computer operations assignments.
- Updates supervisor on status of projects or technical issues. Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly. Articulates and updates the company’s IT policies and procedures for management’s and Board’s approval.
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware and software.
- Install and maintain Telecommunication equipments/infrastructure (e.g PBX, Intercom Boxes etc)
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
- Microsoft Servers and Workstations
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Designs and produces basic reports;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. computers, UPS, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.