Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager and Business Analyst
- This role will be responsible for IT Business Partnership (ITBP) by enabling business functions to achieve their strategic objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Coordinate plan, schedule and monitor IT related project timelines, milestones, budget and deliverables using appropriate tools to ensure the delivery of quality outputs on time and within budget.
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Facilitate and coordinate the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Interface with vendor partners and supports IT Unit Heads in the design optimal solutions
- Provide support in monitoring data quality and integrity in platform applications and also document changes to the design and implementation of enterprise wide applications
- Support the creation and maintenance of workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Facilitate the creation of training materials, training end users on other related applications, monitor, report user adoption rates and respond as needed.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget also provide weekly status report to unit head.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of progress reports, documentation, and presentations to clients (pitches and deliverables), stakeholders and management.