Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Project Managers plan, control and execute a project or set of related projects to meet identified business needs and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
This position will lead small-to-medium projects of moderate complexity and risk and has the following accountabilities:
- Manage the planning, executing and implementations of identified and approved IT Infrastructure or IT application developments or procured software solutions, across all disciplines
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Mobilize and lead a team with the necessary skills, composed of a mixture of staff and suppliers across organisational boundaries.
- Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
- Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed.
- Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and escalate quickly and appropriately.
- Apply company project management and IT control/assurance methodologies, standards and processes including architecture, information risk management, and transition to support.