Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Consultant -ECM
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Develop and Interpreted business and functional requirements associated with the design, development, maintenance, and integrity of organizational data warehouse and data repository.
- Facilitate interview and group sessions to obtain business requirements and participate in definitions of business rules and data standards
- Provision of expertise in design, programming, and implementation of systems interfaces between distributed information systems and corporate information systems
- Development and documentation of architectural designs of complex database including data warehouse
- Development, implementation and documentation of standard and ad-hoc reporting requirement
- Design, implementation and documentation of data mappings and integration protocols for enterprise data warehouse
- Provide expertise on BI reporting improvement initiatives SAP Business Objects
- Develop strategy for management of pre- and post- release expectation
- Provide analysis of very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets to pull together compelling narratives
- Carry out QA post-release upgrade and submit report.
- Provision of technical training to end users on BI Tool and new feature releases
- Data profiling and data exploration for better understanding and analytic
- Work closely with the Knowledge workers, and data analysts to better understand and evaluate data requirements and the type of data
- Perform data mapping, data lineage activities and document information flows as may be requested
- Support the data strategy and ensure alignment with a continuously changing business