Itel is an entry level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone. Adopting “Join·Enjoy” as its brand philosophy, itel’s mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it, allowing them to get closer and benefit from their social connections.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist/Editor (Videographer)
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (Product videos, Brand videos, Broadcasts, Promo Videos, eLearning, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Shoot video production footage and B-roll
- Transfer, Edit, Render, and encode all itel mobile services and content as well as any program as directed or required, then make digital copy of video available
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and ensure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.