Longbridge Technologies Limited is recruiting for
Job Title: Java Developer
- A front-facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly.
- You will also need to interface with the backend team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Participate in design refactoring and enhancement of critical components following OOAD methodology
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Develop domain model and persistence layer for the GUI using Hibernate
- Schedule Windows batch jobs to upload images to database from flat file systems
- Use version control system and coordinate builds using ANT and Maven
- Experience with performance testing and monitoring
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage own time well
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Innovation – ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions toаtechnology challenges
- Design, development, and maintenance of web based applicationsа using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, and Oracle PL/SQL
- Share knowledge among team members
- Participating in all phases of the software development cycle from initial requirements, implementation and final quality assurance
- Participating in hands-on development for delivering features
- Overseeing the diagnosis of live site issues, evaluating and recommending the best resolution plan and executing against that plan