MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To ensure accurate and prompt reporting of Revenue and Cost of Sales.
- Generate all relevant analyses and related month-end info required for management reporting
- To ensure correct reporting of revenue by EDW and other data source systems.
- To analyze revenue report and follows the revenue trends.
- Carry out process analysis, requirement gathering and reviewing/developing test scripts for UAT purposes to ensure data integrity for reporting Revenue streams.
- Review Billing reports of the prior month to ensure which data to reprocess and escalate unsolved cases to RA.
- To review and analyze Non-Financial info (to be able to prepare reports needed) for support and checking financial information.
- Run and analyze different queries for Revenue analysis.
- To ensure integrity of data being used for revenue reporting.
- Taking ownership of revenue cycle related modules on ERP.
- Provide reports from Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and other source system to support revenue accountant activities.
- To conduct monthly data reconciliation between different data source system and follow the material difference until it’s solved if exist.
- Confront network toll ticket files and traffic anomalies and escalate to network group and information systems for prompt resolution where necessary.
- Ensure efficient optimization of databases/systems and prompt resolution of all reconciling items.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators in order to meet all month end reporting deadlines.
- Review changes to system configuration including GL set-up data and basic accounting information, in order to guarantee data integrity for Revenue reporting.
- Oversee daily operations of the department as well as safeguard company assets and maintain customer/vendor relationships.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office