Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Referral Officer
REF: 1396/NIGE/OO/Bancassurance Referral Officer/Nigeria/211019
Contract: Temporary / Contract
- This role assists the Team Lead in ensuring that the key financial expectations in terms of premium revenue are met. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- · Collation of sales leads generated via referrals from the assigned bank partner
- · Make appointments; explore the customers’ financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range.
- · Direct selling of various financial products to the customers with a view to meeting set sales targets.
- · Basic quality check and processing of completed policy forms and KYC documents
- · Post- sales servicing and customer relationship management
- · Compiling a database of the Ecobank foot falls and generated prospects from walk-in customers
Key Result Areas
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a max of three months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.