Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 International Recruitment Development Program (IRDP)
Location: Nigeria or Kenya or Ghana
Job Type: Full time
- Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
- Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices - blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
- The International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a two-year program that hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow. The program is a career differentiator: IRDP participants gain the expertise and experience they need to take on leadership positions at Johnson & Johnson.
Opportunities Are Available Across EMEA Across Our Consumer, Pharmaceutical And Medical Device Business Segments In The Following Fields.
- Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences:
- Business development
- Health economics
- Information technology
- Market access
- Product management
- Project management
- Supply chain
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
- IRDP participants get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you'll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as our mentorship and buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
- Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.