Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a reputable company in the Food and beverage industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The role will include serving customers, making juice bar drinks, setting and maintaining attractive displays, and cleaning and maintaining the juice bar area according to the specifications and the Health requirements.
- You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
Essentail Job Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts.
- Provide excellent service to our guests. Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Do everything possible to ensure that customers are satisfied and have a positive experience e.g:
- Taking orders and delivering within a timely manner
- Being knowledgeable about the menu and dietary options available.
- Have a high level of presence on the floor and be confident in communicating with guests ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
- Be responsible for opening/closing.
- Assist in induction and on the job training
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products
- Follow juice bar procedures to maintain supplies, storage and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
- Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and by sampling products directly to customers.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by management.