Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Junior Java Developer
- To manage and improve efficiency for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design and develops user interfaces to internet and intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Design and conduct tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.