Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Purpose of the Job
- As a Junior Software Developer, you will work alongside other developers in order to maintain our current applications and also implement new features.
- The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and interested in keeping up with relevant tech trends for continuously improving quality of work and our products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Write unit and integration test.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Evaluate existing mobile applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.