Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Commercial Planning & Performance
As Key Account Manager, you will have the end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of our largest Brand accounts. Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including sellers and brands.
In particular you will:
- Planning: Develop and manage subcategories under Jumia. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Product Development/Management: Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation. Work closely with the Vendor Success team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
- Business Management: Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by growing assortment; managing brands end to end; ensuring price competitiveness vs. competition at all times; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Supply Chain Management: Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and maximize efficient order fulfillment.
- Communication: Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results, and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.