ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for developing and deepening trust relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and developing the pipeline of prospective clients, collaborating with various departments within the company.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements for the successful execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy for B2B for the sales of all ERS products (white products, lubricants, LPG etc) Working closely with the Territory Lead, the role will track and improve customer lifetime value and revenue respectively.
- He/she will also evolve the existing customer acquisition and management process by utilizing innovative core systems to improve value delivery to stakeholders.
- Amongst other KPIs, the role will be assessed on percentage increase in Territory’s B2B sales, percentage increase in size of customer wallet and consistent achievement of budget margins on all products sold by the organization. Holder must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Identifies leads and generates conversions to improve the Territory’s B2B customer base, revenue and margins
- Effectively manages the sales value chain for timely order generation, product delivery and after sales service for consistent customer satisfaction
- Ensures maximum share of mind through consistent delivery to customer expectations and by frequent visits to customer locations
Planning and Operations:
- Ensures all activities are conducted within provided EHSSQ guidelines for business continuity
- Ensures effective ordering and order forecasting for proper channel, trade and demand management for all customers
- Develops tactics required to win new businesses and optimize existing ones
- Executes C-SAR and other core systems in a manner consistent with set business objectives
Back Office and Data Management:
- Proactively tracks, evaluates and acts on market and sector trends with a view to growing ERS’ share of mind and wallet on all product lines
- Ensures proper account reconciliation, credit and receivable management
- Utilizes technology and innovation to enhance KYC, consumer insight as well as rendition of business data/reporting
- Ensures compliance with all applicable processes and policies for zero financial exposure and sustainability
- Preparation of IPAs for profitable investment and management decisions