Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world's largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Firefighter Supervisor - 2 positions
Function/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 2 Openings
- Firefighting and Rescue Operations in Hydrocarbon Industry and sustain continuously improve his best performance as a fire crew member, during any emergency.
- Carry-out routine fire patrol in the Refinery site.
- Ensuring that all emergency and firefighting equipment are in a ready and fit-to-use at all times.
- Turn out to the Fire Emergency & Rescue Call
- Initiate the firefighting/ fire suppression through the deployment of firefighting equipment.
- Ability to drive the Fire Engine and water tanker during emergency.
- Participate in salvage and rescue operations to limit loss/injury to equipment and personal during any incident.
- Perform stand-by duties to monitor hot work at critical areas as per the Permit to Work procedure.
- Participate in the periodic fire evacuation drills and ensure good awareness of the emergency procedures.
- Carry-out other duties pertaining to HSE issues.
- Conduct Fire & Rescue Training to Staff & workers.