Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead IT Infrastructure Support (Manager)
- Develop short term and long term IT infrastructure technology roadmap.
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering storage, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.