Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead IT Support Specialist (Infrastructure and Information Security)
REF: 1420/NIGE/EU/Lead IT Support Specialist (Infrastructure and Information Security)/Nigeria/071119
- This role supports the smooth running of the production applications, infrastructure as well as the information & cybersecurity function and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts. The incumbent has broader knowledge than the IT Support Specialist and works across many platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, network server software and domain security protocols including remote site deployments as required.
- In liaison with Old Mutual Africa-IT, devise and recommend appropriate network infrastructure and technologies for OM Nigeria.
- Manage and enforce group policies and network security policies on the LAN, Wan and internet.
- Investigate problems with network component and hardware and ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Working closely with outsourced vendors to implement and manage the OM Nigeria network infrastructure.
- Manage the IT infrastructure and security team.