Oasis Management Company RC 635930 is the premier Management Consulting and Technology Services Company, focused on the emerging convergence between Computing, Communications, Content and Commerce (4-Cs). Incorporated in Nigeria in 2005, Oasis Management Company Limited was founded on the principle that intelligent consulting services to a select group of clients who appreciate the importance of value added consulting and end-to-end technology advisory will help them deliver more returns for their investors.
Job Title: Lead Mechanical Engineer - LNG Tank (Indians)
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Work independently and also manage a team of Engineers for overseeing the mechanical aspect of project.
- Coordinating with project team and Engineering contractors during the FEED, EPC construction, commissioning to Operation phase.
- Will report to Engineering Manager.
- Review projects mechanical system design and detailed engineering documents provided by FEED or EPC contractors, provide comments and ensure resolution.
- Participate in FATs of critical equipment and ensures qulity/ performance.
- Manage direct reports including managing work allocation, training, mentoring, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Identify resource needs and deploy (internal & external) to ensure appropriate support.
- Maintain an overview over the entire technical delivery ensuring that all scope is appropriately covered and that all parties clearly understand their requirements and their interfaces with others.
- Ensure a formal and disciplined technical communication protocols by establishing and maintaining an RFI, Technical Concession and Change process with a live tracking register.
- Provide input for establish internal company policies and procedures for static and rotating equipment (including vender details, spares, lubricants etc) and ensure implementation.
- Ensure the safety responsibilities for this position are carried out.
- Participate in HAZOP, QRA, HAZID & HSEIA
- Advise the Engineering Manager ahead of issues becoming critical and provide recommendations to improve these issues
- Provide appropriate guidance as necessary with regard to local legislation, codes and standard and technical requirements.
- He shall have the personality and drive to manage independantly and also direct and guide the team to achieve the Project objectives. In addition, he must be assertive and firm in dealing with FEED Engineering, EPC contractors and other service provides while exercising absolute control on the work.