Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Network Administrator
Our client requires an IT Infrastructure Senior Specialist to work in the following:
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Oversee network planning, design and optimisation of existing infrastructure.
- Ensure performance standards for WAN, LAN Mast providers/vendors are met and adequate security is maintained across network infrastructures.
- Monitor overall network performance, analysis and review to ensure highly stable and predictable network.
- Ensure availability of links and network resources.
- Ensure network capacity management by leading the improvement of procedures and standards.
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units.
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.