Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Lead, Risk Management & MoC
Location: Lagos Island
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- To deliver project risk management & analysis support and MOC support to various dynamic projects during different phases of the project life cycle. This includes maintaining a standard, consistent and realistic risk management plan, system and register for various upstream / downstream projects as well as delivering cost and schedule risk analyses as and when required. Accountabilities can be summarised as follows:
- Establish, create and maintain a risk management system: Sound understanding of and ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management theories, tools and techniques.
- Identify appropriate responsible parties for risk ownerships and allocate register entries. Structure and populate the risk management tool, enable user training and establish/implement the process for regular status reviews.
- Organise, frame and facilitate risk workshops - Meeting Facilitation. Engage with multiple project and stakeholder personnel to gather data in order to develop/refresh the Opportunity/Risk Register.
- Challenge and encourage alternate views to fully explore potential scenario outcomes. Stimulate identification of mitigating actions and qualitative impact and likelihood assessments. Secure buy-in from members.
- Perform Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analyses- Build simplified project schedule models, map the Technical, Economic, Commercial, Organisational and Political (TECOP) parameters and Opportunity/Risk Register entries to the model elements, and quantify these impacts into duration/ cost ranges (including the unknown unknowns).
- Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions for each element. Analyse and iterate the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the results and key cost & schedule risk areas.
- Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management. Implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards.
- Maintain and manage risk registers. Present risk management status to Project Leadership & generate monthly risk management reports.
- Interface with project members to discuss and challenge risk status and close out references.
- Interpret and explain Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis output to Project Leadership and Review s.
- Facilitate and maintain Management of Change control to the projects after DG3.