Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
During the CCFT FEED, the Umbilicals/Flexibles Engineer will be part of the TUPNI Project team who will oversee the execution of the CCFT FEED, specifically assisting the Pipelines & Umbilicals Leader on all technical matters related to Umbilicals, and Flexibles (and associated ancillaries) design activities performed by all the CCFT FEED Contractor Alliances.
He will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all relevant Engineering documents, which typically includes cross section design, dynamic analyses, installation analyses, components design (steel tubes, armours, carcass, polymer sheathes, electrical cables, fibre optics, etc ...),flexibles / umbilicals mechanical characteristics and capacities validation, manufacturing analyses, fatigue analyses, transportation analysis, pre-commissioning analysis, umbilical ancillaries design (Bend Stiffeners, Bend Restrictors, Topsides and Subsea Termination/Interface Hardware etc.)
- Assisting, as may be necessary, in Qualification activities pertaining to the relevant umbilical/flexible components of the flowline electrical heating system, involving, review of Contractor’s existing qualification dossiers as well as new dossiers specifically generated for PREOWEI such as classical analyses, FEA’s, and also small and full scale physical testings/analyses to qualify the flowline electrical heating system within the background of PREOWEI functional requirements and environment;
- Assisting in resolution of interface issues as necessary, such as umbilical/flexible terminations design, installation, hook-up, pre-commissioning, commissioning etc.
- Assisting in analysis of Contractor technical queries and preparation of comments and proposed answers to these queries
- Ensuring that Engineering activities are performed in line with CCFT FEED Contract requirements and Project Specifications
- Ensuring that Engineering activities are performed in line with TOTAL general specifications and issue proper derogations, if required
- Ensuring that HSE requirements are taken into consideration during design
- Liaising with other Team engineers to ensure technical consistency of all interfacing systems constituting the PREOWEI development as well as the existing EGINA facilities.
- Getting assistance from TOTAL Specialists, or third parties, if required, for specific topics (such as geotechnics,hydrodynamics, structural, material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc ...)
- Getting feedback from other deepwater projects on flexible and umbilicals systems
- Participating in various technical reviews (Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews etc …)
- Assisting as necessary, concerning Umbilicals/Flexibles (and associated ancillaries), in the preparation of the technical aspects of the EPCI Contract.
- Other tasks as assigned by hierarchy
- To ensure that all safety and environmental required studies will be reviewed/updated and that final design will comply with ALARP policy.
- To ensure that design will comply with all HSE requirements and that Safety and Environment dossiers will be provided to National Authorities in due time.
- To demonstrate leadership for implementation of Company requirements on technological risks management.
- To ensure that all recommendations from safety studies and technical reviews are fully addressed in the design.
- Reports directly to the SURF Engineering Leader
- Accountable for Umbilical and flexibles design engineering and interface with SPS and other packages within the project.