Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Administrator
Contract: Temporary / Contract
Category: Human Resources
Offer: Market Related
- This role is responsible for performing general Learning Administration, providing process and client support and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- This role will assist with delivery, design, development and assessment of learning interventions.
- An Administrator with an adequate level of skill and knowledge in Learning & Development.
- Assists with the design and implementation of learning interventions.
- Customises and/or updates existing learning material based on business needs.
- Assists with Learning Assessments.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning events.
- Assists with the improvement of learning Interventions when and if required.
- Performs general learning administration.
- Resolves queries about process issues relating to Learning practices.
- Provides process support on HR issues as part of a segment/business unit Learning team, or a centralised Learning area.
- Deals with personal and sensitive information that necessitates confidentiality at all times.
Key Result Areas
- Conducts knowledge/skills assessment for each learning intervention, including formative and summative assessments.
- Ensures all related learning data is captured.
- Ensures all processes related to Learning interventions are completed.
- Manages and reports on all learning data.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of three (3) months.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Analyses trends related to learning evaluation, effectiveness and quality of the learning intervention.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning interventions and recommends improvements.
- Provides stakeholder feedback or reports on learning intervention as required.
- Assists with training needs analysis for specified areas.
- Assist with the development and/or adaptation of existing learning material.
- Obtains quality approval for learning material prior to formal implementation.