gidimo is Africa’s first dedicated mobile learning and personal growth platform, produced by Gidi Mobile Ltd, one of Nigeria’s most exciting young startups.
Gidi Mobile is recruiting for Learning Program Manager
Job Title: Learning Program Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are in search of a Program Manager for our Learning Programs. This individual will have a heart for people and will join us to create opportunities for millions of people across the country. This is a unique opportunity to influence lives at scale and transform learning.
- You will work with a group of exceptional young people. They are equally passionate about making impact and addressing the problems of education access and unemployment. You will be responsible for managing learning programs in line with company guidelines to ensure high user engagement and exceptional customer experience.
- You will have to display exceptional communication with internal teams and users. Pragmatic execution, creative thinking, great flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit are required for this position.
- You have to be passionate about creating great experiences and support to our users. With empathy and willingness to listen for feedback, you will drive continuous improvement in our programs, products and customer experience.
- Monitor user engagement and deploy agreed initiatives to increase user engagements
- Develop and plan user success strategies and manage the user success process from end to end
- Actively participate in school acquisition through creative engagement with students
- Be responsible for business/market development and user acquisition for the learning programs you manage
- Act as a customer advocate in product feature development and prioritization
- Representing Gidi Mobile at conferences and events.