- Candidate must possess a good Master's Degree in relevant discipline plus 6 years teaching experience and two conference/seminar papers in reputable journals.
- Candidates possessing a good Doctorate Degree in relevant discipline plus three publications and three journals conference/seminar papers.
- Professional Reqistration mandatory
- Applicants must be computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based packages.
Salary and Condition of Service
Remuneration is comparable to what is obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae neatly typewritten in the order/format below:
- Name in full
- E-mail Address and Phone Number
- Place and Date of Birth
- State and Local Government of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates):
- Academic Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
- Statement of experience (including full details of former and present posts; and current salary)
- List of publications (if any)
- Other Activities outside current employment
- Conferences and Seminar Attended (if any) with dates
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Redeemer's College of Technology and Management,
RECTEM Admin Block,
Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Mowe,
And also mail a copy of their CV's to email
- All applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner stating the particular post applied for.
- The application should include photocopies of all credentials including NYSC Discharge Certificates or Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to directly forward their Confidential Reports on them in sealed envelopes marked Referee's Reports along with other relevant documents before the interview date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Such candidate should bring along their original certificates for sighting.
- Late submission will not be entertained.