Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a LEGAL MANAGER who will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company.
- Liaising with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files.
- Overseeing lawsuits, possibly act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company.
- Participating in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company.
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Carry out approval Registrations of company product.
- Carry out Products registrations of the Company’s products.
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and Product registrations.
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations.
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company and any other industry related compliance requirements.