Custodian and Allied Plc. (CA Plc) is a holding company with leading specialist companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees Limited and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited; all rendering best in class services in its versatile fold.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- The Officer is expected to provide legal services and guidance as necessary to organisations within the Group
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft and review a wide variety of legal agreements
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company in accordance with all applicable laws
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the General Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Any other duties as may be assigned.