Lorache Group - Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company with outlet across board and one of the leading manufacturers of personal and homecare products, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager
- This position will report to the International Legal Business Cluster Head and will work in close synthesis with the respective country Business Heads and CFOs particularly countries within West African countries.
Position Role Summary
This position will be responsible to handle all legal, techno-commercial-legal, business-risk remedial assignments related to contract drafting, reputation, environment protection, industrial relations, international trade, litigation management, business advisory, and knowledge management including:
- Advising the management on various legal and regulatory aspects, IPRs and counterfeit related issues and compliances;
- Assisting business on NAFDAC issues.
- Drafting a variety of contracts related to procurement, real estate, distributors, services providers, distribution etc.
- Handling litigation related to labour disputes, consumer complaints and other civil disputes;
- Making presentations/high level notes to senior management of the company in Nigeria as well as peers in Africa about important legal developments including judicial pronouncements, new law/regulation.
- The position is designed to service the needs of the growing West African businesses of the Company and be constantly engaged in a periodic review of all facets of law related to dry hair business,, cosmetics, consumer products, household insecticides, foreign investment, indirect taxation and general trends in governmental, political, economic, investment related scenario.
- The position will work on, take a deep dive into and appreciate the immediate needs of legal issues in the Nigeria branch and other West African businesses.