Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Library Attendant
- The Library Attendant assists the librarian in all areas especially in ensuring that the school’s library facilities are in good order and accessible to students throughout the school day and at night during Study Hall.
- Like every other member of staff, the library attendant is above all a role model for every student.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Library Science) or its equivalent is required. Any relevant higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Any relevant experience relating is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned credentials by email to the "Human Resource Manager" via: email@example.com and copied to the Principal via: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Mbodo, Aluu Port Harcourt,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies