Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Linux / Unix (AIX) Systems Administrator
- The Unix (AIX) / Linux Systems Administrator provides enterprise-wide systems support services for mission-critical systems in multiple data centers.
- The Unix / Linux administrator provides technical services to include: systems design, planning, hardware/software installation, operations, maintenance, and upgrades to systems and infrastructure components which support the daily business functions.
- The Linux/Unix Systems Administrator will help deploy, support, and maintain servers, virtual environments, storage, and infrastructure.
- Monitor and report/publish storage and system performance in the UNIX / Linux environment.
- Maintain and support the storage environment consisting of SAN, HP and Dell storage system
- Maintain and support Microsoft infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPOs, Exchange and Lync.
- Manage deployments using automated scripts and templates in virtual and bare metal environments.
- Maintain and support the Aruba cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- Harden servers and services to corporate standards and industry best practices.
- Monitor systems availability and performance using commercial and open source tools.
- Administer and maintain backup systems and other storage technologies.
- Maintain and support the company VMware environment.
- Respond to and resolve service incidents.
- Perform root-cause analysis, instituting preventive measures where indicated.
- Collaborate with departments across the company to accomplish team objectives.