Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyzes the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail including term and payment schedule.
- Reviews all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the bank’s guidelines.
- Approves or disapproves loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meets with clients who have difficulty in keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopts a proactive position in arriving in win/win solutions.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.