Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Admin Assistant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Reports To: The HR & Admin Officer
- The North East Nigeria Transition to Development program (NENTAD) aims to deliver an effective response to the basic needs of vulnerable people impacted by the crisis in the north east of Nigeria.
- The Education in Emergencies component of NENTAD will focus on addressing immediate needs by providing education support to conflict affected children and adolescents, while contributing to the learning on what is needed to support early recovery and transition to development.
- In order to achieve this output, we will support up to two projects that include well-targeted, innovative, and results-oriented activities.
- The Logistics & Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting administrative activities in the project’s Yobe office. The Logistics & Admin Assistant will provide support to a range of administrative and human resources functions and perform a broad range of clerical duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to a portfolio of field-based activities.
- Collect monthly timesheets for grant-funded labor at the state level.
- Collect, copy and transmit to the Borno office administrative documentation such as handover receipts and other grants documentation.
- Collect required signatures for handover documents from grantees and project participants.
- Coordinate supply and delivery of field based shipments, ensuring that a proper supply exists at the grant site for activities to continue and coordinate with Abuja offices ahead of supply exhaustion so items can be replenished.
- Assist with ordering supplies and inventory management, as needed.
- Provide assistance with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering reading and learning materials, as needed.
- Assist staff with mailing projects.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.