Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel. We want to create value - for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Job Title: Logistics & Customer Service Manager
JOB ID: 20003586
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type: Fixed term contract
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assuming responsibility for the Laundry & Home Care business unit.
- Supporting Supply Chain and Customer Operation teams on their daily process.
- Developing skills in matters of projects, supply chain and operations.
- Assuming responsibility for recognizing and recommending operational improvements.
- Executing customer data updates, order creation and order status follow up.
- Supporting supply chain team with the maintenance of master data in SAP/APO systems.
- Identifying and resolving supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
- Managing timely and accurate submission of KPI reports.
- Assuming responsibility for the end to end execution of logistics and warehouse process.
- Acting as the key team member in implementing logistics and warehouse projects.
- Is responsible for the transportation and warehouse cost controlling.
- Ensuring appropriate handling, storing and transportation of hazardous materials in line with Henkel Guidelines and local regulations by contracted 3PLs.
- Participating in internal and external warehouse audits.
- Solving logistics and warehouse bottlenecks and offering proactive solutions for the similar issues.