In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic through Awareness Raising and Livelihoods Support for Adolescent Girls and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
The positions are local positions and are open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Note: The positions are contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
All positions are for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
Position: Logistics and Operations Officer
Department: Atiku Center
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Location: Maiduguri or Yola
Supervisor: Report to Office Manager
The Logistics and Operations Officer will be responsible for providing logistics support for the project field operations including supply chain management, materials management, transportation and inventory.
- Provide logistics and administrative support to program staff during workshops.
- Provide Admin supports for day-to-day office management.
- Coordinate all operations-related activities of the project.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance.
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver timesheet
- Coordinates transportation and delivery of procurement and inventory.
- Ensure periodic project vehicle maintenance.
- Coordinate vehicle needs of project staff for official travels.
- Direct, supervise Logistics Assistants (drivers) and arrange their trip plans.
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the supervisor.