Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking/Medical/Insurance/ etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Organizes personnel (Divers and ROV Pilot Technicians), and assist in training as required, whilst also organizing courier services.
- Involved in the mobilization, crew changes and demobilization of personnel worldwide.
- Work closely with the Visa Agencies and Immigration, ensuring travelers have the correct visas/work permits in place prior to mobilization.
- Trace, track and expedite of shipments
- Ensure all stocks and equipment are stored safely, correctly and securely depending upon the item classification.
- Manages warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards.
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders and assist finance department.
- Assist clients, vendors and personnel with logistics inquiries
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in data base.
- Organize personnel Visas (Business, Study, Tourist, Visiting, TWP and STR Visas)
- Scheduling repairs and test drives for vehicles