Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms - established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a charismatic and hardworking Logistic Manager who will oversee to the whole logistic operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time, recommending performance change measures aimed to continuously improving and business position
- Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Prepare monthly / yearly budgets based on plans and strategy put in place for smooth running of the company.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned to maintain good public relationships.
- Generally, supervises daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Formulates employee management regulations and resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.