Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- The purpose of this position is leading the Logistic department to manage the procurement process effectively, by following agreed QA-QC procedure in a cost-effective approach.
- Also to manage the stores and the logistic operation without any complaint from the user which will benefit the overall growth of the company operations.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors, and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution, and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Manage the minimum required stock.
- Manage suppliers’ contracts and fix price lists.
- Issuing material as per the requisition.
- Record data such as weight, charges, and damages
- Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, and work orders using computer-based technology
- Preparing and proposing budgets for daily, weekly and monthly routines.