Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments in Sage.
- Monitor the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Ensure the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation
- Ensure the safety of the product during offloading, unpacking/packing and stacking of the products
- Participate in periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate Delivery Management Policies & Procedures
- Writing and proper documentation of delivery notes
- Ensure proper administration of Credit Notes
- Supervise transfer of products from warehouse/store to showroom for pick up by client
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as Operations, Accounts and Sales