WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- We seek an experienced Machine Operator to be based in Sagamu.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output for quality
- Maintain required records
- Contribute to achieving set production targets in terms of quality and quantity