AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist, Packaging
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Opportunity exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist in our Plant located in South-South Nigeria.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Machine Specialist- Packaging will:
- Optimize Plant and Equipment Availability and Reliability Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk-Free Working Environment
- Provide Specialist Technical Support and enhance Machine, System and process capabilities
- Optimize Maintenance Team Performance
- Maintain, Repair and Optimize Plant and Associate Devices
- Optimize Process Performance
- Facilitate Problem Solving
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- Operate plant and process equipment effectively
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Workplace