Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, Corporate, domestic and international companies.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of machineries and equipment across the organization
- To oversee the operations and maintenance of all company machinery and equipment
- Conduct routine inspection on all machines and equipment to ascertain their state and working condition.
- Monitor the activities of maintenance contractors to ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- Actively with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance / engineering department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of short- and long-term infrastructure / machineries requirement or needs.
- Facilitate the periodic review of the department’s internal customer satisfaction survey to identify service improvement areas.
- Develop maintenance schedule for all machines and ensure strict adherence to the schedule.
- Proactively initiate and maintain good relationships with all maintenance vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Manage emergency situations that might arise from mechanical/system/communication failure
- Provide day-to-day onsite maintenance support for all Group’s mechanical and electrical installations and fittings.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Board of Directors or Executive Director.