Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Our manufacturing company is searching for a highly qualified Maintenance Manager to help maintain our facilities and improve our business.
- The individual will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans.
- If you have experience in a maintenance management role and strong knowledge of the manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Functions
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees of the maintenance department
- Coordinate work performed by outside contractors
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates (Preventive maintenance)
- Prioritize the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts
- Control and monitor inventory (spare parts, tools, equipment, etc.)
- Implement safety policies and procedures for the department.