Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvement and expansion
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Contribute to the development of maintenance policies, strategies, plans and programs
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts and maintenance history of plant equipment
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of equipment
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products and reduce wastage
- Applying proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.