Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Ref Id: RO-00070
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance operations on the depot, manufacturing and any other core business division’s equipment and facilities.
- Inspects work for completeness and alignment with service level agreements
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
- Keeps time cards and other routine records of the maintenance activities
- Maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all core business locations.
- Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation
- Confers with workers to resolve grievances concerning equipment
- Stocks and organises maintenance shop with tools, parts and machinery needed for repair and maintenance as well as anticipating future needs.
- Assists Department Managers in locating and directing subcontractors needed for building maintenance and improvements deemed necessary.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary
- Implements HSE standards in the maintenance activities