SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Stores Controller
Reference Number: MSC
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Maintenance-Stores Controller will:
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk-free working environment.
- Control, Identify and procure Engineering spares, Control inventory and Issue spares.
- Control costs and re-order, manage Store tools, Identify and procure the correct tools.
- Issue receipt for tools, Control Engineering Consumable Items, Identify, procure & Issue consumables.
- Manage the Engineering Raw Materials Store.
- Generate Engineering materials requisitions.
- Interact with suppliers to receive goods ordered.
- Interact with the buyer and suppliers to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Perform stocktaking and reconciliation as per procedure.
- Ensure materials variance compliance.