Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a reputable manufacturing company in Nigeria with Head Office in Lagos and factory in Ogun State. The company manufactures a range of Injection Molding Plastic Products, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Products, Thermoform and Paper Food packages and other related products in various sizes.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustment
- Perform regular cleaning & preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Responsible for any electrical work/ routine maintenance on the machines.
- Responsible for electrical troubleshooting/ routine panel inspection and cleaning
- Responsible for daily panel AC inspection.
- Responsible for electric motor monitoring for vibration and noise.
- Ensure all mechanical/electrical safety of machines/equipments is functional at all items.
- Make necessary report as regard machine history, routine maintenance, breakdown and spare part.
- Responsible for daily maintenance log book
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Take proper care of operation tools.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work area
- Update all necessary records related to maintenance activities.
- Perform other task as assigned.