MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managed Service Engineer
Location: Lagos CLS
Reporting Line: GNOC Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Managed Service Engineer will be responsible for end to end communication monitoring and fault management of all circuits of Managed Services origin in MainOne using various TX, IP and trouble ticketing systems to support the delivery of his job functions.
- Specifically, the Managed Services Engineer responsibility includes:
- Monitor all MainOne Managed Services customer circuits providing specific update, status and performance to customer and MainOne internal stakeholders etc.
- Identify faults or performance issues within the customer network from MainOne’s monitoring tools in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and management.
- Work with service desk team to ensure trouble tickets (TT) are opened and updated for every network event within the customer’s managed services network and ensure they are tracked with customer, MainOne internal teams and MainOne partners till they are closed.
- Ensure proper technical documentation of the customer managed services circuits and network information to aid effective operation of the managed service.
- Maintain constant communication through phone calls and emails with the customer taking his complaints and ensuring they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer using Main One’s standard operating procedures.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports on customer’s network performance and share with customer and MainOne internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all signed Managed Services SLAs with customer are met.
- You will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments internally and other MainOne partners not limited to her vendors and 3rd Party service providers who are involved in the deployment of the "Managed Service" solutions.